The competition will run on Instagram from February 24th to March 1st 2018, and it couldn't be simpler to enter.
1. Tell us your favourite recipe or take a picture of your meal, using up leeks (or any seasonal veg).
3. Follow @LFHW_UK on Instagram.
See full Terms and Conditions below.
For inspiration, take a look at these tasty winter warmer recipes - ideal for leeks or any leftover seasonal veg.
Love Food Hate Waste’s St David’s Day, free to enter, competition (‘the Promotion’):
- The Promoter of the Promotion is The Waste and Resources Action Programme (‘WRAP’), registered Charity No. 1159512 and registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 4125764 of Second Floor, Blenheim Court, 19 George Street, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5BH. Love Food Hate Waste is one of WRAP’s consumer campaigns.
- The Promotion is a free to enter competition which is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. Employees of WRAP or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
- Entry into the Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion starts on Saturday 24th February 2018 at 07:00 (GMT) and ends at 23:59 (GMT) on Thursday 1st March 2018 (the ‘Entry Period’).
- Entries must be posted during the Entry Period before 23:59 (GMT) on Thursday 1st March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. If entrants post more than one entry, then only the first entry will count.
- To enter the Promotion you must have an Instagram account (available through https://www.instagram.com) and use that account to post an image or the recipe of your favorite dish containing leeks or any seasonal vegetables on Instagram using the hashtags #LoveYourLeeks or #CaruEichCennin on the https://www.instagram.com/lfhw_uk Instagram account page - or by commenting on the @LFHW_UK posts about the competition. You also need to ‘follow’ the account.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random on Friday 2nd March 2018 by a member of staff at WRAP. One winner will be chosen from all the valid entries received using the #LoveYourLeeks or #CaruEichCennin hashtag on Instagram, during the Entry Period.
- There is one prize from the draw. The prize is a Love2Shop Voucher (worth £100.00) which can be redeemed against a number of high street stores. See https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gifts/love2shop-gift-vouchers for more information about where the vouchers can be redeemed.
- The winner will be contacted via a personal message on Instagram by 17:00 (GMT) on Friday 2nd March 2018 and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, the winner rejects their prize, or the drawn entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner at their home address within the UK mainland. Delivery to an address within the UK that is outside of the UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of posting of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.